Deep OBD for BMW and VAG
Requirements : Android 2.3.4+
File Size : 45.91 mb
Latest Version : 1.2.8
Description of Deep OBD for BMW and VAG
This open source app uses the original BMW and VAG ECU files for OBD communication.Show more
Theoretically all operations that are possible with INPA or Tool32, could be also executed with this application.
With a configuration generator simply select the diagnostics jobs to execute and create your own configuration files.
For complex tasks the configurations files could be created manually.
The application supports the following OBD II adapters:
- Standard FTDI based USB "INPA compatible" D-CAN/K-Line adapters (all protocols)
- ELM327 based Bluetooth and WiFi adapters. Recommended ELM327 versions are 1.4b, 1.5 and origin 2.1, which are based on PIC18F2480 processor (no MCP2515 chip) (D-CAN protocol only)
- Custom Bluetooth D-CAN/K-Line adapter (BMW-FAST protocol over D-CAN and K-Line)
- A replacement firmware for the ELM327 Bluetooth adapter is existing, that is faster, more stable and that also supports K-Line (required for VAG vehicles, supports protocols KWP2000, KWP1281, TP2.0)
- Deep BWM OBD ENET WIFI adapter (for BMW F-models)
Get it on: